Lenght 8600 m | Elevation 650 m
Start – Janské Lázně Town – Colonnade Square (Town Square)
Course lead in terrain + mountain path. Km markings are showing the distance to the finish. Marking system will be applied at the site using the big signs (including lasts 500 m and 200 m to finish). Map
Finish line will be placed on the top of the Černá hora Mountain cca 200 m from cableway station.
There will be placed refreshments for competitors and luggage delivery tent (from start line) will be also ready here.
Entries must be send in written form and fee must be payed before May 6, 2019 using the official entry forms online:
REGISTR HERE (The registration form allows you to select a language).
Registration Office (TIC) will be placed in Municipal Office in Janské Lázně Colonnade Square.
- Thursday, May 23,2019 from 2.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Friday,May 24,2019 from 10.00 a.m.to 8.00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 25,2019 from 7.00 a.m.to 6.00 p.m.
Number bibs and chips
All competitors will receive two(2) identical bibs with name, age group and representative country,one to be worn on the front and the other one on the back. Bibs must not be folded or cut in any way. Doing so could lead to disqualification.
Change room for competitors will be placed in Cinema Room in Municipal Office in Janské Lázně Colonnade Square.
Call room – competitors shall enter Call room latest 15 min before the start.
At the finish – only 1 item of luggage per competitor will be transported to the finish area. Luggage has to be handed in at marked transport vehicles 10min before start. Luggage must carry the competitor´s name and bib number.
Return transport to the start line to Janské Lázně Colonnade Square is possible by using the Cableway. Return transport is free of charge for competitors (use bib number as entrance card)
Thursday May 23rd
- 3.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m. Arrival, registration and accreditation
Friday May 24th
- 10.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m. Arrival, registration and accreditation
- 5.00 p.m. – Cultural program with Concert of Local Brass Orchestra (until 9.00p.m.)
- 5.30 p.m. – Preparing for ceremonial parade
- 6.00 p.m. – Opening Ceremony of EMA EMMRC 2019
- 6.15 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. Cultural program
Saturday May 25th
Competitors shall enter Call room latest 15 min before the start. Luggage has to be handed in at marked transport vehicles 10min before start.
- 8.00 a.m.– 10.00 a.m. Registration and accreditation
- 8.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. Marching for public on the running race
- 10.00 a.m. Open Race – „Běh kolonádou“ 1 km run for public – Map
- 11.00 a.m. Start M60 – M75 + W
- 11.30 a.m. Start M35 – M55
- 12.00 noon Czech Mountain Running Championships
- 4.00 p.m. Czech MRC Award Ceremony
- 4.15 p.m. Cultural program
- 4.30 p.m. Award Ceremony of EMA EMMRC 2019 with cultural program
- 5.00 p.m. Closing Ceremony of EMA EMMRC 2019 on Colonnade Square
Individual Awards – individual results are allocated to the following age group. Medals (gold, silver, bronze) will be awarded to the first 3 individuals in each category.
- W/M 75
- W/M 70
- W/M 65
- W/M 60
- W/M 55
- W/M 50
- W/M 45
- W/M 40
- W/M 35
Team Awards – teams of 3 members will be awarded in the categories of men and women:
- W/M 35-39
- W/M 40-44
- W/M 45-49
- W/M 50-54
- W/M 55-69
- W/M 60-64
- W/M 65-69
- W/M 70-74
- W/M 75-79
Doping Control – all competitors are liable to be requested to submit to a doping test before or after the competition. Number of doping controls will be determined by Jury.
Medical Service – for this event a medical service ( doctors, paramedics, Organisation of Czech Red Cross) will be organised at the competition venues. The Hospital in Trutnov is nonstop prepared in case of urgency.
www.nemtru.cz Emergency Phone: 155.
Currency – expected bank currency exchange rate 2019:
1 EUR = 25 Kč (CZK Czech Crown)